Successful Outcomes from research collaborations with Industry
This integrated platform gathers, stores, and accesses data from water networks, thus becoming a useful decision-making tool for the Water Board of Limassol.
Utilizing this platform, the Board will be able to better monitor and detect any leaks in Limassol’s water network, aiming to reduce the response time for the restoration of the faults.
“GNOSIS” is an integrated Geographic Information System that collects, stores, analyzes and presents all data related to the Cyprus road network (such as road network topology, speed limits, signs, etc.), aiming to become a useful tool for the optimal management of data for intelligent decision making by the Public Works Department on the Cyprus road network.
“Mission Control” platform
The platform features a digital map with several capabilities (i.e., calculation of the optimal route to reach a point of interest, measurement of distances, etc.) can be utilized by the Cyprus Police to enhance its decision-making and operational capabilities.
1) Air Quality Monitoring of Indoor Environments.
2) Web-based solution for real-time optimizing the operation of energy storage systems.
3) Intelligent swarm multi-drone platform for emergency response situations.
4) Preventing unattended data recording and leakage in smart devices.
5) Artificially Intelligent Real-Time Drone Monitoring Tactics to Safeguard Sensitive Facilities.